ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Damage to top right corner.
The interference or electronic "noise" generated by alternators, ignition systems, motors, etc., can render a vehicle or vessel's radio or other electronic equipment virtually useless. This interference takes the form of popping or static on radios or audio gear and garbled images or "hash" on video displays. These specialized filters can be used singly or in combination to reduce conducted line noise, either at the affected equipment or at the noise source.
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Operates o 6-48 VDC systems
- Integral mounting flanges for secure installation
- Brass stud connectors on alternator filters accommodate high current cables and terminals
- Color coded wire leads on all other models make in-line installation easy
- Filtered Frequencies: 70 kHz 100 MHz
- Material: Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Power: 6-48 Volt DC systems
- Rating: 150 Amp
- Installation Location: Alternator output lead
- Dimensions 3.25" H x 5.75" W x 3.25" D
- Weight 3 lbs.
Item #: 204880