3M Marine 218 Fine Line Masking Tape
Multiple Sizes Available
From $29.08 To $36.38
From $15.99 To $19.99
Please enter quantity below.
- Scotch® Fine Line Tape 218 is a high-performance film backed tape has a low profile and high adhesion to achieve excellent paint lines and for other masking and holding applications
- Produces an excellent color line separation due to its thinness.
- The specially processed film backing stretches easily for smooth curves, yet can be easily torn by hand with a quick tearing action.
- Specially processed film backing will allow taping over fresh paint jobs sooner than paper tapes with less chance of imprint damage.
- Has excellent moisture and solvent resistance.
- Not considered a high temperature tape but could be used on bake cycles up to250°F (121°C)for up to 30 minutes
- Adhesion to Steel: 37oz./in. width (40 N/100 mm) D-3330
- Tensile Strength: 13 lbs./in. width (228 N/100 mm) D-3759
- Elongation at Break: 720% D-3759
- Tape Thickness: 5.0 mils (0.13 mm) D-3652
- Temperature Use Range: Up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes