Stearns Ultra 3000 Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
This product ships ground only
Stearns Ultra 3000 Automatic Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket
- Automatic inflation with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Humidity-sensitive Type V inflatable PFD approved only when worn
- Low-profile lightweight design ensures improved ventilation and freedom of movement
- Durable outer nylon shell all-round 2"-wide webbing for a secure fit
- Tri-fold design repacks easily within minutes
- Mesh bag included for easy storage
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- Stearns Model No. 2000005010
- Approval: USCG Recreational Type V with Type II performance (approved only when worn)
- Activation: Automatic (Secumar® 6F) with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Size: Adult Universal at least 16 years of age and 90 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Color: Royal Blue
- Recommended Use: Sailing, boating, fishing, select paddle sports
- Buoyancy: 33.7 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Stearns 0923
- Service Interval: Annual
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
*This is a Type V inflatable PFD because it is APPROVED ONLY WHEN WORN. Approved as a substitute for a Type II PFD only if armed and used in accordance with owner's manual.
Not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels.
Not recommended for use by non-swimmers or weak swimmers unless worn inflated.
For further details see PFD / Life Jacket Buoyancy and Selection Guide
Item #: 550945
Item #: 551987