Andersen 52 ST Stainless w/ Black Trim Self-Tailing Winch - Size 52
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Andersen Winches feature the Power Rib. Unlike other winches with abrasive drum surfaces, Andersen Winch drums have vertical ribs running up the surface.
This feature, combined with the smooth, polished, stainless steel finish, gives a maximum grip and minimum wear on ropes, reducing the replacement cost of sheets and halyards.
What's more, the Power Rib principle simply makes sailing more pleasurable. Fewer turns on the winch make tacking easier. Sheets can be gently eased out without harsh snatching and the risks of overrides and jammed sheets are significantly reduced.
The grip provided by the ribs will remain the same year after year, unlike many other winches with an abrasive, or sandpaper-like, surface. Such surfaces have a tendency to wear down both ropes and themselves.
- Reliable and precise
- Power Rib™ drums ensures smooth surface, corrosion-free winch
- Built to last
- Lightweight stainless steel drum with Power Rib™ ensures superior grip on sheet without causing excessive wear
- Extended service life of sheets, halyards
- Accommodates a number of sheet and halyard sizes
- Model: 52 ST
- Speeds: Two
- Drum diameter (D): 3-15/16" (106 mm)
- Base diameter (B): 7-7/8" (200 mm)
- Height (H): 9" (228 mm)
- Line entry (L): 4-3/16" (106 mm)
- Line size: 5/16"-5/8" (8-16 mm)
- Weight: 24.47lbs (11.1kg)
- Gear ratio 1st speed: 3.2:1
- Gear ratio 2nd Speed: 10.5:1
- Power ratio 1st Speed: 16.2:1
- Power ratio 2nd Speed: 52.0:1
Andersen Winch Grease
Item #: 614605
Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle -10"
Item #: 612573