Forespar CF 254S Marelon Flush Head Deck Drain/Thru Hull w/ Screen - 1-1/2"
The Forespar Flush Head Deck Drain is a precision molded thru-hull composed of high strength Marelon®. It is designed for installation above and below the waterline, and offers complete freedom from corrosion.
- Precision molded, high strength Marelon® flush head deck drain
- Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds using composite reinforced polymer and additives to produce a superior marine-grade product
- Designed for use above and below the waterline
- Corrosion resistant and UV stabilized
- Will not freeze or become brittle with age or temperature extremes
- U.L. and A.B.Y.C. approved
- May be installed using the same techniques and materials as bronze fittings
- Thread size: 1-1/2"
- Hose barb size: 1-1/2"
- Color: White
- Material: Marelon
General Note: Forespar threaded plumbing fittings (like most true marine plumbing fittings) use NPSM Threads - National Standard Free-Fitting Straight Mechanical Pipe Thread. NPT - National Pipe Threads are tapered, NPSM Threads are parallel. The two types are not designed to work together.
Item #: 503532HID112
Item #: 302026HID112
Item #: 755975