Karver KJH Floating Portable Hand Cam Cleat
Please enter quantity below.
- The KJH "Jaws Handle" is the ideal system to tighten up a sheet without hurting one's hands
- Tighten up sheets and halyards without hurting your hands with the Karver KJH Handle Cleat
- Hold a line under load easily, even small diameters
- To release the line from the cleat, simple bend your wrist
- A piece of Dyneema between both ends enables it to be used as a cam cleat whenever needed.
- The resistance strength of the new high modules rope tends to reduce line diameters, which compromises comfort and efficiency when trimming
- It is difficult to pull hard on a small diameter line without getting one's hand crushed
- The Karver "Jaws Handle" can easily be used to trim on a mainsheet or even a spinnaker sheet or for control lines on larger yachts
- Applications include:
- Spinnaker trimming on dinghies or sportsboats
- Mainsheet trimming in dinghies or sportsboats
- Control lines on larger yachts Flying cam cleat
- Working Load: 110 kg
- Breaking Load: 220 kg
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 34 mm x 40 mm
- Maximum Rope Diameter: 10 mm
Antal Speedylock Winch Handle -10"
Item #: 606352