Sirius Signal SOS Distress Light with Distress Flag, Whistle
The Sirius Signal SOS Distress Light optical design provides an omnidirectional light display for surface rescue craft, and a vertical beam visible to aircraft flying overhead. Improved flotation keeps the Sirius Signal even higher off the water, making the beam visible up to 10 nautical miles.
- 20% Brighter than previous models - visible up to 10 nautical miles
- Flashes USCG spec SOS signal for up to 60 hours
- Runs 4 times longer than USCG requirements
- Daytime orange distress flag included to fulfill daytime signal requirement
- Quality marine whistle included to comply with USCG audible signal requirements
- Accidental switch activation protection
- Power: 3 C batteries (Included)
- LED power: 75 candelas
- Switch design: Self-cleaning twist-on
- CE (European Union compliant) RoHS compliant
- Dimensions: 4.5" diameter x 8.5" high
- Weight without batteries: 0.41 lb.
- Weight with batteries: 0.8 lb.
- P/N SOS C-1003 (Replaces Model C-1001)
- Proudly made in USA (complies with the "Buy American Act" (may contain imported components)