Lewmar Self Launching Delta Stainless Steel DTX Anchor - Short Shank
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
- Lewmar's DTX anchor fills the gap between the galvanized and stainless steel Delta™ anchors, allowing boat owners to choose a stainless anchor for a reduced cost
- Utilizing 316 stainless steel instead of Duplex stainless steel, the DTX offers all the aesthetic and anti-corrosion qualities of a stainless anchor
- Certified as an "Ordinary Holding Power" anchor and should not be used if "High Holding Power" is required
- Delta style geometry
- Unique shank profile and ballasted tip for fast, accurate setting
- Anchor weight: 13 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Recommended chain size: 1/4 inch
- Material: 316 Stainless steel construction
- Self launching
- This short shank anchor is 3" shorter than the Lewmar 14 lb DTX anchor
- Guaranteed for 3 years against breakage
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.