Zodiac Defender Pro Classic 420 with Yamaha F50 EFI 4-Stroke
Pro Classic 420 - PVC / White Hull / F50 EFI 2020
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Standard configuration includes an aluminum box seat with a folding upholstered backrest. An alternate configuration includes a custom leaning bolster with rod holders
- Length: 13' 9"
- Beam: 6' 3"
- Hull Weight: 399 lbs
- Motor Weight: 247 lbs
- Capacity: (7) Persons or 1764 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3)
- Fabric Type: PVC (Light Gray)
- Slide-On Tube System (Welded Seam Construction)
- Factory Warranty: 5 Years
Standard Hull / Tube Features Include:
- Zodiac Optima 800 Fiberglass Console with Windscreen and Stainless Steel Grab Rail
- Zodiac Optima 525 Fiberglass Bench Seat with Storage
- Performance Steering Tilt Helm
- Deep V Fiberglass Hull with Molded Non-Skid Deck
- Bow Locker with Cushion
- Bow Eye
- Transom Eyes
- High Profile, Double Rubbing Strake
- Removable Tubes for Easy Storage, Repair or Replacement
Standard Features Include:
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- (2) Paddles
- Battery Tray
- Digital Yamaha Command Link Tachometer & Speedometer
- 12 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line (under bench seat)
This Package has the following Options: (These Prices are Not Included in "Base Sticker Price" Above)
- Dealer Prep and Testing - $400.00
- Freight in to Defender's Warehouse - $750.00
PLEASE NOTE: The price displayed above is the base selling price for the Boat and Motor ONLY. Please read the ENTIRE description for complete package price including the cost of Options, Dealer Prep and Destination Fees.
To calculate Total Package price (not including sales tax if applicable), add the "Our Price" at the top right of this page to any options and other fees that may be immediately above. The total is the Total Package price.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 455210
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740