Mustang Hudson Dry Suit - Admiral Gray / Red Yellow X-Large
The Mustang Hudson™ Dry Suit is designed and built specifically for you: the water-lover interested in gearing up in a suit that serves all your on-water needs.
Manufactured at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia and inspired by 30 years' experience crafting products to keep professional users dry, the Mustang Hudson Dry Suit makes it easy and comfortable to explore cooler waters or extend your in-water adventure season. This Dry Suit provides the technical elements the pros love combined with the performance and comfort you want.
Each Mustang Hudson Dry Suit is individually tested for performance before leaving the Mustang Waterlife Studio. Seams are kept to a minimum and are strategically placed to offer performance without sacrificing comfort. Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs, integrated socks and Mustang's patented Closed Comfort System (CCSTM) adjustable neck seal all keep water out where it matters most.
The internal suspender system, adjustable cuffs and knees offer a customized fit. Lightweight knee pads make hitting the deck a no-brainer. Pockets at thigh and sleeve keep your fast-grab goods easily accessible. YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper locks at the bottom, letting you in with ease and making relieving yourself simple.
- Engineered & built at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia
- Waterproof, breathable, durable
- Adjustable neck seal for quick, one-handed watertight closure
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit, comfort (replacement suspenders available - MA0200)
- Water-resistant zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs for custom fit
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Super lightweight molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs (handy when packing for expeditions)
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse
- External hanging loop for drying
Item #: 550536