Wichard Snap Shackle-Swivel Eye- 3-35/64"
The Wichard Snap Shackle with a Swivel Eye is hot drop forged from a high resistance stainless steel. They are designed for applications requiring a free rotation of the snap shackle for a better sail orientation.
- Free rotation of the snap shackle thanks to the swivel eye
- The plunger pin is set captive into the hook and cannot become detached
- Excellent working and breaking loads
- Easy to open by pulling the plunger pin (possibility to attach a lanyard)
- HR Forged snap shackle (Grade 17.4 ph stainless steel) with swivel eye
- Only forging creates a superior product, by increasing its elasticity and internal strength
- A forged snap shackle will deform long before breaking
- It will not burst or break suddenly, giving the user a great guarantee for safety
- Length (mm): 90, (3-35/64 in)
- Nautical Working Load (kg): 1280, (2820 lb)
- Breaking Load kg): 3700, (8150 lb)
- Weight (g): 136, (0.3 lb)
- A (mm): 21, (53/64 in)
- B (mm): 14, (35/64 in)
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.
Item #: 850030
Item #: 600677