Pettit Odyssey HD Ablative Black Bottom Paint
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
This product ships ground only
Pettit Odyssey HD Ablative Paint is a multi-season antifouling paint that combines controlled polishing ablative technology with a high copper content to provide a paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment from coast to coast.
Odyssey HD (Hull Defense) Ablative is compatible over most finishes and will not build up over time, leaving running surfaces smooth and clean.
The copolymer resins inside Odyssey HD withstand hauling and relaunching without losing effectiveness for both power and sailboats while maintaining V.O.C. compliance in all 50 states.
You can rest easy, knowing that Odyssey HD's antifouling protection is backed by the industry's strongest limited warranty Hull Defense 18-Month Limited Warranty for peace of mind.
For further details see Product Data Sheet
- Multi-season antifouling combines controlled polishing ablative technology with a high copper content
- Compatible over most finishes
- V.O.C. compliant in 50 states
- Will not build up over time, leaving running surfaces smooth and clean
- Copolymer resins withstand hauling and relaunching without losing effectiveness for both power and sailboats
- HD (Hull Defense) 18-Month Limited Warranty offers the industry's strongest limited warranty
- Odyssey HD is easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- When using a roller, use only a high-quality roller cover, maximum 3/8"
- It is necessary to thoroughly mix the paint before using (cuprous oxide in HD may result in settling)
- Pettit recommends shaking can on a mechanical paint shaker for best results
- Before using, check the sides and bottom of the can to make sure all the pigment has been mixed in
- If mixing with a wooden paddle or an electric drill mixer, pour off half of the liquid from the top of the can into another can and then properly mix in any settled pigment
- Follow by remixing the two parts together thoroughly
- Adhere to all application instructions, precautions, conditions, and limitations to obtain optimum performance
- Refer to individual labels and tech sheets for detailed instructions when using associated products, etc.
- When spraying, do not thin Odyssey HD more than 10% (12 ounces per gallon) or inadequate paint film thickness will occur and premature erosion of the finish will be likely
Item #: 755397
Item #: 757073THIGAL
Item #: 751679