Zodiac MilPro Heavy-Duty Series, 19' 2", Black Inflatable Boat
Heavy Duty MK5 #Z80483 Black
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 19' 2"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Hull Weight: 551 lbs
- Capacity: (15) Persons or 5556 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 115L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 401 Lbs
- Tube Diameter: 25"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5 + 2 + 1)
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Futura hull with inflatable keel and speed tubes
- Non-skid Aluminum Floor
- Anodized Aluminum stringers
- Bow thrust board and bow Floor board, marine plywood
- (4) Intercommunication inflation valves on main tube
- Metal Keel inflation valve
- (2) Inflation valves on hoses to FUTURA tubes (delrin)
- Reinforced plywood transom with bottom edge Stainless steel protection
- Ovoid reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- (4) Self bailers
- U-shaped aluminum transom reifnorcement
- All around rubbing strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strake bow triangular profile
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on FUTURA tubes
- (2) Bow large towing D-rings on tube (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft towing rings (stainless steel U-bolts on transom)
- (2) Lateral lifting D-rings (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Bow lifting rings (stainless steel folding padeyes on thrustboard)
- (2) Aft lifting rings (stainless steel U-bolts on transom)
- Bow Handle (chromed aluminum w/ black coating)
- Exterior lifeline on lacing cuff
- Foot bellows with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- (2) Paddles
- Storage bag
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740
Item #: 456546