Zodiac MilPro Heavy-Duty Series, 19' 2", Black Inflatable Boat
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 19' 2"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Hull Weight: 551 lbs
- Capacity: (15) Persons or 5556 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 115L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 401 Lbs
- Tube Diameter: 25"
- Separate Air Chambers: (5 + 2 + 1)
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex, Polyester, Hypalon-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Futura hull with inflatable keel and speed tubes
- Non-skid Aluminum Floor
- Anodized Aluminum stringers
- Bow thrust board and bow Floor board, marine plywood
- (4) Intercommunication inflation valves on main tube
- Metal Keel inflation valve
- (2) Inflation valves on hoses to FUTURA tubes (delrin)
- Reinforced plywood transom with bottom edge Stainless steel protection
- Ovoid reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- (4) Self bailers
- U-shaped aluminum transom reifnorcement
- All around rubbing strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strake bow triangular profile
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on FUTURA tubes
- (2) Bow large towing D-rings on tube (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Aft towing rings (stainless steel U-bolts on transom)
- (2) Lateral lifting D-rings (stainless steel w/ black coating)
- (2) Bow lifting rings (stainless steel folding padeyes on thrustboard)
- (2) Aft lifting rings (stainless steel U-bolts on transom)
- Bow Handle (chromed aluminum w/ black coating)
- Exterior lifeline on lacing cuff
- Foot bellows with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- (2) Paddles
- Storage bag
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 756739
Item #: 756740
Item #: 456546