- Trac Flushcaps for Groco Strainers
- Applications: Groco ARG 1500, 2000, 2500, 2515, 2520, 3000, 3015, 3020 & 3025 Strainers
- TRAC's Flushcaps make flushing your raw water cooled equipment a snap
- Temporarily replacing your existing strainer cap with a Flushcaps will allow you to easily connect a Port-O-Flush Jr.® to your system
- Use TRAC's Flushcaps to flush you raw water cooled equipment with Barnacle Buster®, fresh water, or to aid in winterizing your system
NOTE: When Using this on Groco ARG-1500 and larger strainers, the upper O-ring for these sizes actually seats to the strainer head casting and not the cap. There is a machined O-ring groove in the head casting that holds this O-ring in place. When the cap gets removed the O-ring stays stationary. It does not generally come off when the cap is removed. If it does pop out of the groove, you just simply push it back in place then screw the cap back on. Picture 1 shows this O-ring groove on the strainer head and picture 2 shows the O-ring in place in the grove.
NOTE: This Cap is Not intended to replace your existing strainer cap. Designed for flushing use only.
For further details see Product Data Sheets with Instructional Drawings and Directions