Kiwi Grip Non-Skid Deck System with Special Roller Cover - Black 4 Liter
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Kiwi Grip deck coating is a revolutionary, durable, non-skid coating that spreads quickly and easily with KiwiGrip's proprietary "Loopy Goopy" roller cover (Included), offering a beautiful, high traction surface. By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from a rolled "pleasure boat" texture to an industrial aggressive "work boat" texture.
- Durable, non-toxic, non-skid coating with many color options available
- Spreads quickly and easily with proprietary "Loopy Goopy" Roller Cover (included)
- Your application technique creates the texture
- Homogeneous material that doesn't suffer from the problems encountered with products with a textured filler
- Coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out leaving an unsafe deck that's hard to clean and even harder to re-coat
- Colors are loaded with a UV stabilizer for consistent color
- A 1 liter can will cover about 20 square feet
- Very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface
- Can be applied over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete or metal
- No volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- 4" "Loopy Goopy" roller cover is included
- 4" Roller frame must be purchased separately
- A lint free 3/8" roller cover can be used for a relatively smooth grit (sold separately)
Note: Shipping Warning:
KiwiGrip is a water-based product that will be destroyed if frozen in the can. We prefer not to ship the product in the wintertime when temperatures are cold enough to freeze. However, if you do purchase KiwiGrip during the cold months we recommend shipping this item by air or pickup at the Defender retail store. If you purchase KiwiGrip from Defender.com and have it shipped between November 15th and March 31st, you are doing so at your own risk. Defender will not be held responsible for damage due to freezing.
Please be sure to keep your spare cans of KiwiGrip from freezing so it can be used for repairs and recoats later down the road.
Item #: 756789
Item #: 756536