ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Webasto FCF Air Conditioning Unit - Cool with Reverse Cycle Heat
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
Scratch & Dent: Customer return due to minor shipping damage - Blower has been replaced - Evaporator fins slightly askew in one small spot - Can easily be straightened back - Full warranty applies - No returns.
Store Pickup Only - This unit is only available for sale in the Defender Outlet Store, in Waterford, CT (Sorry, No Web Orders for Delivery of this Item)
Webasto FCF Series Air Conditioners are tremendously compact, economical and efficient. They are designed exclusively for marine use.
- Mounted on a sturdy one-piece, corrosion-free, stainless steel chassis with extra-deep condensation tray
- Ultra-quiet compressors are carefully mounted to minimize unwanted vibration and noise
- Critical components have long-lasting, baked-on enamel finish
- Multi-inlet port evaporators anodized for superior corrosion protection
- Uses environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Reverse-cycle heat standard
- High-velocity, 3-speed 360° rotatable blower
- Replaceable air filter for cleaner air
- Easy first-time installation or retrofit as replacement for existing unit
- 2-year factory warranty
- FCF air conditioning unit
- Includes Wireless Remote, Digital Display/Controller and Cable
- Reverse-cycle heat
- Air filter
- Electrical panel
- Ducting collar
- Cooling / Heat Capacity: 16,000 BTU / hour
- Voltage: 115 / 230 Volt AC
- Frequency: 60 / 50 Hz
- Locked Rotor Amps: 70 / 35
- Average Load Amps: 11 / 5.5
- Suggested Supply Air: 24 sq. in.
- Suggested Return Air: 121 sq. in.
- Blower Output: 505 cfm
- Ducting Collar Diameter: 5"
- Net Weight: 75 lbs
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.