Mustang Survival Catalyst Flotation Coat
Safety, simplicity, and surefire warmth all wrapped up in one does-it-all layer that lets you focus on your mission.
Mustang Survival Catalyst Flotation Coat is modified from the original Floater Coat™ that started the Mustang story back in the '50s. Harmonized across Canada and the US, the Catalyst Flotation Coat gives you the comfort, mobility and range of motion you want with the warmth you need for long days on the water.
Kick the inconvenience of changing in and out of your PFD as you navigate on-board and off with the PFD integrated directly into one elements-blocking jacket. Keep wind and moisture out with adjustable cuffs at the wrists. Stay covered up as you bend, twist and move with a longer cut that prevents riding up. The Catalyst Flotation Coat is your ultimate winter layer for the water. Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff. Integrates seamlessly with Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants.
- Mustang Survival Catalyst Flotation Coat is field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff
- Approval: Harmonized (USCG and Transport Canada L70)
- M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000 mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hrs
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Zippered chest pocket and front cargo pockets
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim
- ComfortCuff™ technology
- D-Ring for engine safety cut off switch