Roll-n-Go PWC Shore Ramp
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Glide Personal Watercraft easily in and out of the water in just seconds without scratching your craft's hull. Lightweight, portable and economical, the PWC Roll-n-Go makes getting on and off the water part of the fun! Just pull up to the base of the system, hook on the strap, and easily crank your craft up on the shore.
At just 54 lbs., this is Roll-n-Go's most popular and most portable model. It has an overall length of 11 feet with extra optional 8 ft.-long sections available for steeper shore banks.
- 25 foot winch strap includes a nylon loop on the hook to prevent scratching PWC hardware and hull
- Donut-shaped rollers make for a smooth, non-marking, load and unload of your PWC
- Welded aluminum construction and stainless steel fasteners ensure years of durable, worry-free use
- Zinc-plated winches for effortless cranking
- Security tie-down feature on all models
- Adjustable rail spacing will handle any PWC, including all 3-person models
MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY
|"Donut" shaped Polyolefin|
NUMBER OF ROLLERS
TILTING ROLLER AXLE
"Dead lift" Rating
|Zinc Plated |
Hook w/ Nylon PWC Loop
MIN. REQUIRED ANCHORING
|None Required |
unless using extension
**2-Year warranty for salt water applications
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.