Furuno TZT19F NavNet TZtouch3 Multi-Function Touch Screen Display
- TZT19FMulti Function Display 19"
- 000-037-162-00 Grey Silicone Cover
- 000-197-091-10 Power Cable Assy 2m with Spare Fuse
- 000-197-069-10 12 to 10-pin Transducer adapter cable
- 100-360-677-10 LCD Cleaning Cloth
- (2) 001-476-050-00-00 Flush Mount Fixture
- (2) 100-431-320-10 Flush Mount Sponge 12H
- (2) 100-431-330-10 Flush Mount Sponge 12V
- (2) 000-162-897-10 Slotted Head Hex Bolt (M6 x 122)
- 0000-177-010-10EMI Core GRFC-101
- (1 Set) 000-197-177-10 Connector Caps
- 000-197-112 Flush Mounting Template
- 000-197-102 Operator's Guide
- 000-197-106 Installation Manual
This lightning-fast 19" Multi Function Display features a sleek edge-to-edge glass display that delivers ultra-clear images from any angle. This MFD will not only make your helm functional but will also add style and ergonomics.
- Furuno TZT16F NavNet TZtouch3 Multi-Function Touch Screen Display
- 19" Hybrid Control IPS Display
- Chart Plotter / Fish Finder
- 1kW Dual Channel TruEcho CHIRP™
- Cartography: MapMedia mm3d charts
- Fast chart rendering engine with Time Zero Technology
- Raster Charts all the charts and details of hydrographic office's paper charts are included
- Vector Charts MapMedia Charts are precise, clear and detailed
- More Powerful quad-core processor for lightning-fast response
- Built-in Dual Channel 1kW TruEcho CHIRP™ & CW Fish Finder
- High-Power 2/3/5kW TruEcho CHIRP™ Fish Finder network amp
- Connect a 5kW or 10kW transducer using BT-5, Power output is 3kW (sold separately)
- Power-packed 100W & 200W NXT Solid-State Doppler Radars
- Deep water Multi-Beam Sonar for up to 300m depth & 200m side scan
- Large 19" multi-touch IPS display for maximum brightness
- Hybrid 19" display with RotoKey™ and buttons for added accessibility
- Pin Code Lock - require a password to access your TZtouch3 upon startup
The most Powerful MFD series available Hybrid controls enhance this 19" Multi Function Display, making it easy and intuitive to use under any sea conditions. Rest your hand on the RotoKey™ as you crash through the waves, and navigate easily to your charted destination. Featuring a new, Powerful quad-core processor for lighting-fast response time and a built-in Dual Channel 1kW TruEcho CHIRP™ & CW Fish Finder.
Easy to use Furuno listened to you and worked tirelessly to make TZtouch3 the easiest MFD on the market to use... bar none. With edge-swipe features and single tap menu options, you're never more than a tap or swipe away from what you want to see or do, it's that simple.
The return of Hybrid Control Captains who have smaller boats know that when you are crashing through the waves, it can be difficult to get an accurate tap on the screen. That's why Furuno made the TZtouch3 MFD with a Hybrid Touch. You get the best of both worlds with a full, multi-touch display and a handy, built-in keyboard that features a Rotokey™, cursor pad and dedicated buttons!
Protect your livelihood with Pin Code security The Pin Code Lock feature allows you to require a four-digit password to be entered upon startup, keeping your data safe against theft.
Never lose waypoints, routes or settings again with TZ Cloud Create your routes at home using TZ Navigator, a Furuno browser, or TZ iBoat iOS App. Then you can retrieve them from the cloud & download to your TZtouch3. Also, create events on your MFD and retrieve them at home because the data is synchronized automatically & securely to My TimeZero. TZ Cloud also stores marks, routes, boundaries, photos, and catch data! (*Cloud.MyTimezero.com raster planning charts for US only)
Furuno gave you something to CHIRP about! TZtouch3 incorporates a Powerful internal 1kW TruEcho CHIRP™ Fish Finder. For many, this is the perfect Fish Finder, but for some, they need even more, so Furuno proudly brings you Deep Impact (DI-FFAMP), a high-Powered 2kW/3kW amplifier that connects to the internal TruEcho CHIRP™ Fish Finder. But if that's not enough, Deep Impact allows you to connect a 5kW or 10kW transducer with the BT-5.
More Power to see 120 degrees port-to-starboard Normal down-sounding Fish Finders have a beam angle of 40° or less, but with the DFF3D Multi Beam Sonar, you see 120° port-starboard for 200m (650+ ft). Plus, with the Power of the DFF3D, you can see fish directly below the boat 300m (nearly 1,000ft). When you match this with the Deep Impact TruEcho CHIRP™, you'll have the ultimate fishing machine. The DFF3D Multi Beam Sonar operates at 165kHz, giving you fantastic depth penetration while still displaying echoes in high-resolution. Compared to a 40° ultra-wide transducer, you will see 3 times the area around your boat, helping you to find fish you might have otherwise missed, plus you can see which side of the boat they are on.
MapMedia Raster and Vector Chart Library Freely choose the charts that fit your individual needs. Easily select either raster, vector or fishing charts. Mapmedia brings an authentic vector and raster chart library to your NavNet TZtouch3. Mapmedia cartography integrates cutting edge algorithms with high resolution image processing techniques to deliver a fusion of digital navigation charts and satellite photography. Satellite photography is included in the MapMedia raster and vector charts, simply called Satellite PhotoFusion.™ Land areas (zero depth) are completely opaque, displayed as satellite photos on the chart. As the depth increases, the satellite image is merged with the chart data to provide you with added detail on seabed areas in shallow water without losing vital chart information. Finally, CMOR's high-resolution, shaded-relief bathymetric bottom images help navigators identify suitable locations for fishing and diving.
More Power means better detection of all the targets around you Are you ready to go on a Radar Power trip? Nowhere else will you find radar as powerful or with the amazing target detection of Furuno's NXT and X-Class Radars. Furuno juiced the power of our NXT Solid-State Doppler Radars to give you outstanding long-distance performance that matches their amazing close range ability.
Build the ultimate Navigation Suite The beauty of NavNet TZtouch3 is its scalability - systems can be as big or small as you need. Add, change or remove AIS, VHF, Compass, weather and other sensors as needed to dial in your dashboard, whether fishing, cruising or sailing.
For further details see Product Brochure
For further details see Installation Guide
For further details see Owner's Manual
- Display: 19" Touch / Swipe Display
- Size: 18.5" W
- FHD 1920 x 1080
- Display Type Color Multi Touch LCD
- All-Glass edge to edge touch screen
- Size: 18.5" W
- Internal 56 Channel GPS/WAAS Receiver
- Built in dual frequency 1Kw Fishfinder with Rez Boost
- 30,000 waypoints & 200 Planned Routes with 500 Points/Route
- Waterproof rating: IP56
- Chart Type Vector or Raster or Satellite Photo or 3D Data or C-Map or CMOR
- Frequency CW 50-200kHz or CHIRP 40kHz to 225kHz
- Power Usage 12-24 VDC
- Power Output 300 W or 600 W or 1 kW
- Receiver Type GPS or SBAS or WAAS-GPS