Sta-Lok Swageless Long-Stud Terminal - Right Hand Thread
Sta-lok Long Terminals enable the replacement of damaged swage terminals without having to replace the wire rope. a simple mechanical method of terminating wire ropes and an effective way of repairing stays and shrouds without replacing feet of stainless steel wire rope.
- Stronger than the wire rope
- Will work under constant load and variable shock loading
- Manufactured from 316 stainless steel grade 1.4401
- All Sta-lok Terminals are reusable (a new wedge component must be used)
- All Sta-lok Terminals are supplied with 1 x 19 wedges as standard
- Can be fitted on site using very simple hand tools
Note: Available with right hand thread only.
- For wire size: 7/32" (5.556mm)
- A : 7-3/32" (180.181mm)
- B: 2-5/8" (66.675mm)
- C: 3/8" (9.525mm)
Item #: 608954
Item #: 608948
Item #: 608945