Aqualarm 212 Engine Overheat Detector Sending Unit
The Aqualarm 212 Engine Overheat Detector is a two terminal, non polarity, normally open detector that will alarm before serious engine damage occurs.
- Normally open (N/O) switch that sends an alarm signal by closing on excessive temperature
- Closes on rising temperatures exceeding 200° F
- Automatically resets upon cooling off to approximately 150° F
- Multi-voltage switch that can work with 12 volt, 24 volt, and 32 volt DC
- Activates a loud panel mounted buzzer and red light (20210 Monitor Panel Sold Separately)
- Sets alarm before serious engine damage occurs
* Note: Ideal for metric applications that can not use the 20118 (212A) Engine Overheat Detector because it is 1/2" MPT.
- Works with 12 Volt, 24 Volt, and 32 Volt DC
- Application: 20210 Monitor Panel (Sold Separately)
- Installation: Detector bolts to engine block or head bolt
- Ideal for metric standard engines
Item #: 501531
Item #: 501532
Item #: 501534