Starbrite Water-Based Fabric Waterproofer - 22 Ounce
Water-based Waterproofing adds and restores water repellency to new, delicate, aged, worn, or sun-damaged fabrics. Use on boat tops, covers, cushions, and other outdoor fabrics. The unique solvent-free, water-based formula is low-odor, and can be used while the boat is in or near the water. It is also ideal for protecting outdoor gear. Non-PFOA contributing.
- Adds and restores water-repellency to new, delicate, aged, worn, or sun-damaged fabrics
- The water-based, low-odor solution to protect fabrics incompatible
- Ideal for outdoor fabrics and boating gear
- PREPARE SURFACE
- Shake well. Lay fabric flat and spray surface until thoroughly wet. Spread the product with a brush or sponge to cover entire surface. Avoid overspray or drips. Allow to dry completely before use, folding, or storage. Keep from freezing.
- NEXT STEPS
- Treat fabric seasonally for continued protection, or as often as needed. Clean up any dirt or grime with your favorite Star brite wash or cleaner.
- For heavy-duty, acrylic, or marine-grade fabrics, try our solvent-based Star brite Waterproofing