Helly Hansen Men's Skagen Offshore Jacket
Helly Hansen Men's Skagen Offshore Jacket is the ideal jacket to protect you from wind and waves in offshore and coastal sailing conditions.
Developed with Helly Hansen's professional sailors, the Skagen jacket is made with sturdy HELLY TECH Performance 2-ply fabric that includes a mesh lining for comfort, a protective collar with a facemask, double cuffs and hand warmer and storage pockets.
This is the perfect jacket for adventures like sailing from Norway to Denmark, where your first sight of land will likely be the Skagen Lighthouse.
- Material: HELLY TECH® Performance fabric
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2-Layer construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Quick dry mesh lining
- Lower back reinforcement
- Adjustable hood
- EN471 Hi Vis reflective outer
- Double storm flap
- Profiled high collar
- Fleece lining in collar
- Adjustable double cuff seals
- SOLAS-approved reflective elements
- Chest pockets with YKK® Aqua guard® water resistant zipper
- Fleece-lined dual hand pockets with brushed lining
- Cargo pockets
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Hanger loop