Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
B&G Vulcan12 Multifunction Display - 12"
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Special Purchase item and does not include the Owner's Manual, mounting bracket or knobs.
- 000-14149-001 - Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2 m (6.5 ft)
- The B&G Vulcan 12 is a large screen sailing chartplotter designed for coastal cruising and club racing
- Intuitive 12-inch multi-touch screen is packed with B&G's unique sailing features including SailSteer and RacePanel
- Simply integrate with your existing system, expansion is simple as Vulcan is NMEA 2000®, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ and autopilot ready; and features built-in 10Hz GPS and Wi-Fi
- Vulcan's built-in Wi-Fi offers easy access to selected online services, including PredictWind weather forecasts and routing, via marina or smartphone hotspots
- Or use the Wi-Fi to mirror the screen of your Vulcan 12 to a compatible smartphone or tablet, for a cost-effective dual-station solution you can take anywhere on board
- Easy-to-use B&G Vulcan has an easy-to-use, intuitive, multi-touch screen
- Use the familiar pinch to zoom and swipe to pan actions to explore the many benefits to make your life on the water easier and safer; add waypoints and plan your route with ease
- Dedicated Sailing features for cruising and racing
- With B&G's award-winning sailing functions, you can see all of your key sailing data together on one screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor's ultimate navigational view
- Simply add sailing instruments and sensors to activate B&G SailSteer, which will provide an intuitive graphic display of your Boat Speed, Wind data, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and even Laylines
- It's easy to add waypoints or plot a course; and with B&G SailingTime you'll see waypoint arrival times based on a sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation
- Simple integration
- Get more from your Vulcan by expanding your system via the industry-standard NMEA 2000® network
- You can add sailing instruments and sensors, as well as autopilot, Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™ or SonicHub™ to create a system to suit your needs
- Vulcan can be used as a secondary autopilot controller providing easy access to Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions, and Smart Maneuver functionality combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control
- B&G Broadband 3G™ or 4G™ Radar integrates with Vulcan to keep watch as you sail, with the ability to identify and track targets from 36 nautical miles away (4G) to right off the bow
- With the addition of a ForwardScan™ transducer, you can see what lies ahead under the water with approaching depth information
- Explore poorly-charted or unfamiliar waters confidently
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen brightness: 1200 nits
- Size and type: 12" Diagonal High Visibility WVGA Color TFT LCD
- Backlight color: White Viewing angles 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right of center
- Electrical :
- Recommended fuse rating: 3 Amp
- Power consumption (max): 30 Watt
- Power consumption nominal: 24 Watt
- Supply voltage 12 Volt DC (10 - 17 Volt DC)
- Ethernet: (1) 5-pin yellow connector (1) Mbit. Radar and Sirius (USA only) connectivity only
- Radar compatibility: Halo, Broadband, HD Radars
- Sonar Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan: Single 9 Pin Xsonic connector. Connection to any external sounder module is not supported.
- NMEA 2000 (1) NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- NMEA 0183 No connection but exports NMEA 0183 over WiFi
- Video In / Out: None
- WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal
- GPS antenna: Internal
- GPS time to first fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite reacquisition 5 sec
- GPS correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS, *Galileo ,*BeiDou. *Limited by network
- GPS position accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- GP receiver channels: 32 Channels
- GPS update rate: 10 Hz
- AIS Receive AIS: data over NMEA 2000 only
- Operating temperature range: -15° C to +55° C (5° F to 131° F)
- Storage temperature range: -20° C to +60° C (4° F to 140° F)
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Shock / vibration CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1"
- Mounting methods: Bracket or Panel
- Dimensions: W x H x D 310 mm x 219 mm x 82.7 mm (12.20" x 8.63" x 3.26") (no bracket)
- Interface: Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NMEA 2000
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- Autopilot: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail). System requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission the pilot
- Digital switching: BEP C-Zone
- Autopilot steering modes: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Autopilot maneuvers & turn patterns: U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking
- Internal user data storage: 90MB Waypoints, routes and tracks 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- External storage: (2) Micro SD slots, max. 32GB (format FAT32 each). >32 GB cards require cards to be formatted to NTFS
- Multimedia: Via SonicHub2, FusionLink and (Sirius USA only)
- Compliance / Warranty
- Compliance CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1"
- Warranty period 2 Years