Vetus Double CAN Proportional Thruster Joystick
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
The DBPPJA is a compact, double thruster control joystick to operate two BOW PRO (Boosted) thrusters. This multi-axial joystick is very compact and can be installed in place of a single thruster controller. The joystick can be used to operate the thrusters either individually or simultaneously.
Rotating the joystick will operate them in opposite directions to rotate the boat on its axis. Featuring a lock-and-hold function, the new panel makes docking the simplest of operations. This double control panel features a modern design waterproof housing, complemented with a classy, aluminium bezel to integrate flawlessly into every helm position.
For more information, see the Vetus Bowthruster Joystick Owner's Manual
- For BOW PRO (Boosted) Thruster only
- Controls both bow and stern thruster
- Unique twist function to rotate the boat
- Proportional control
- Compact design fits in the cut-out of a single thruster joystick
- Lock and hold function for easy docking
- LED indication feedback
- Modern styling
- V-CAN Compliant
- Waterproof housing (IP65)
- Dock safely, surely and with confidence
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.