Fujinon Techno-Stabi Binocular
Note: This item will ship when available.
The New TS-X1440 14x magnification binocular offers the world&';s best in class vibration correction angle of ±6° and outstanding optical performance. Its bright, clear, and stabilized view makes it a perfect choice for boating, wildlife observation, astronomical use, spectator sports, and live music events.
Fujifilm uses its outstanding optical and mechanical design technologies to develop high-performance and high-quality products, including large binoculars that contributed to the discovery of the Comet Hyakutake, as well as compact binoculars for day-to-day casual use. With an effective luminous flex diameter of 40mm for objects closest to the lens, the TS-X 1440 achieves an advanced level of light-gathering power. Fujifilm's unique EBC Multi-Coating is applied to control flare, ghosting, and chromatic aberration while enhancing light transmittance to provide a bright, clear view.
The stylish, easy-to-hold design is combined with moisture-resistant construction, making the TS-X 1440 easy to use and highly reliable. Slip-resistant rubber coats the entire body so that users can enjoy a firm grip with both hands. The binoculars offer great operability due to the optimized positioning of diopter rings and On/Off switches for power and image stabilization.
- Image-stabilizing function, based on Fujifilm';s optical and mechanical design technologies nurtured through its development of interchangeable lenses for digital cameras and broadcast lenses.
- Gyro sensor enables accurate detection of even the smallest of vibrations and controls the prism inside the body to achieve the vibration correction angle of ±6°.
- Swing-back, which typically occurs when binoculars are panned horizontally, is well-controlled with the TS-X 1440
- With the effective diameter of 40mm for objective lens elements, the TS-X 1440 achieves an advanced level of light-gathering power.
- Fujinon's unique EBC Multi-Coating is applied to control flare and ghosting while enhancing light transmittance, perfect for astronomical observation in low-light conditions
- Chromatic aberration is controlled by optimally positioning four objective lens elements in three groups and six ocular lens elements in four groups. This delivers edge-to-edge sharpness
- Moisture-resistant construction and flotation characteristics make the TS-X 1440 ideal for all marine uses with peace of mind
- Automatic shut-off feature helps extend battery life
- Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip
- Designed with water and fog proof seals (Nitrogen Purged) and O-ring sealed (Waterproof: 5 minutes at a depth of 1m)
- 1 Year limited warranty (Warranty does not cover accessories, battery case, or rubber)
- Magnification: 14x
- Objective lens diameter: 40 mm
- Angle of view (actual): 4°
- Vibration correction range: ±6°
- Exit pupil diameter: 2.9 mm
- Eye relief: 13 mm
- Eye width adjustment range: 60 mm - 70 mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 16.4 ft. (5 m)
- Power: 4 AA rechargeableNi-mk batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 179.5 x 165 x 80.6 mm
- Weight: 1300 g (body only)
- Includes neoprene strap, soft case, AA battery, objective lens protection cap