Fusion Signature Series Monoblock Amp
Fusion Signature Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
New to the Signature Series is Fusion's most stunning and efficient marine amplifiers to date, the SG-DA12250. Its True-Marine design will resist corrosion, and the incredible 2250 watt peak power is configurable for 1 Ohm impedance delivering enough power to bring your Signature Series subwoofer components to life. The SG-DA12250 has a highly efficient monoblock Class-D amplifier design. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is that it has a low battery drain with high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment.
The SG-DA12250 also has conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life and performance, plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency. Undeniably a stand-out piece, the stunning stainless steel mirror control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and setting controls, with an attractive finish to complement any installation. This product is rated True-Marine and carries a 3-year limited consumer warranty.
- Class-D Amplifier Technology The highly efficient Class-D design provides 2250-watts peak power while drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer
- 2250 Watt peak power Bring your music to life with 2250 watts peak power
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation
- Stainless Mirror Finish Polished stainless-steel control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and setting controls while providing an attractive finish to complement any installation
- Zone Designation To align with the Fusion entertainment system zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labelled as zones
- True-Marine Design Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Subwoofer frequency response: 10Hz - 320 Hz
- Peak power: 2250 watts
- Rated power (4 Ohms): 500 watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated power (2 Ohms): 850 watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated power (1 Ohm): 1100 watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 1 Ohm 1% THD
- Length: 11-13/16" (300mm)
- Depth: 8-1/4" (210mm)
- Height: 2" (50mm)