B&G Vulcan 9 w/ C-MAP US MAX N Chart
The B&G Vulcan9 FS Display is a powerful all-in-one Chartplotter and depth sounder for mid-sized sailboats and is ideal for cruisers and racers alike.
Vulcan9 FS incorporates B&G's forward looking collision avoidance sonar technology for safe passage making in areas where chart accuracy is uncertain. Vulcan9 includes 3G/4G or Halo 20/20+ Radar support giving the user ultimate situational awareness for passage making at night and in poor weather. Vulcan9 will also connect to B&G sailing instruments and autopilot systems for a fully integrated electronics package.
No physical buttons and low profile mounting options makes Vulcan9 one of the cleanest and most integrated looking navigation device for aftermarket installs. Combine this with an extensive set of advanced sailing software features inherited from it's bigger brother, the Zeus2, and the Vulcan 9 is the go-to standalone navigation display for the aspiring sailor.
Additional features include:
NMEA 2000 - Connect to GPS antennas, temperature probes, fuel management sensors, SonicHub audio server, Engine data, and much more.
Industry standard micro SD - Allows for your choice of chart provider to be installed and logging sonar data for Insight Genesis.
Wireless - Built-in GoFree functionality via internal wireless connectivity. Access to Navico Insight Store for transferring chart and sonar data.
Sailing Specific Instruments - Interface with NMEA 2000 sailing enhancing devices like wind speed sensors and compasses.
Insight Genesis - Upload your sonar logs to Insight Genesis directly from your device with internal Wi-Fi connected to an internet hot-spot.
Internal 10Hz GPS - 10 times per second position update rate for faster mapping updates, accurate charting positions, and more accurate speed over ground measuring.
- Includes an SD card with C-MAP chart of continental USA that offers excellent coastal charting with tidal data, harbor info, high-def contours, Active Captain information and C-MAP Easy Routing™ and other features.
- Easy to use multi-touch user interface
- Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Radar integration
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built in 10 Hz, high sensitivity GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slots
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in ForwardScan sonar
- Operates with ZC1 and ZC2 Remote controller
- Advanced NMEA 2000 networking
- BEP C-Zone Integration
- Fusion Link and sonicHub2 Audio Support
- AIS SARTs
- NMEA Data Logging
- GRIB Weather support
- H5000 system integration
- SailSteer, Laylines with Sailing Time, WindPlot
- Adjustable page split ratios and panel layouts
- Best in Class Cartography support
- Casing: PC/ABS
- Operating temp: +5°F to +131°F (-15°C to +55°C)
- Water ingress: IPX6 and 7
- Weight: (excluding mounting hardware) 2.9 lbs (1.315 kg) - GO9 XSE
- Screen brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen resolution: 480 x 800 (H x W)
- Viewing angle in degrees (typical value at contrast ratio = 10): L/R: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60
- Operating voltage: 10 - 17 Volts DC
- Current draw at 13.6 V (sonar off, max B/L): 1 A
- Low power standby mode yes:
- Protection: reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 36 V
- Alarm output current: 1 A max
- Processor: iMX61 single core
- Conformity: CE, C-Tick
- NMEA 2000 (compliant): 1 port (Micro-C male) -,network load 1 LEN : 1 combined port Power and NMEA 2000 (7 pin connector)
- ForwadScan/Sonar 1 port (9 pin connector) ForwadScan Radar 1 port (5 pin Ethernet connector)
- Card reader: Dual microSD