Superior Life-Saving Equipment Wave Breaker Liferaft 4-Person / Hard Case
This product ships via truck freight, please see the applicable flat rate fees.
Fees will be added at time of invoicing.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Wave Breaker Self-Righting ISO Approved Liferaft was designed with the hardcore offshore enthusiast in mind. The self-righting rounded canopy with Vacuum Flow Technology guarantees the Wave Breaker to not only inflate upright but remain cemented to the surface of the water in rough seas.
- Vacuum Flow Technology prevents raft from inflating upside down
- Includes an insulated floor
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- Viewing port, and 360-degree visibility through waterproof vinyl windows and dual canopy
- An automatic inflatable boarding ramp, internal ladder, and automatically deployed oversized ballast system ease boarding even in the worst offshore conditions
- Brightest canopy on the market
- Weight: 93 lbs
- Industry leading, 4 square feet per passenger
- Bright, fluorescent safety green canopy
- Oversized inflatable buoyancy chambers
- Weighted, automatically deployed ballast pockets
- Reflective tape
- Automatically activated inner and outer canopy light
- Inflatable boarding ramp and internal boarding ladder
- Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
- Dual canopies enclosures for easy boarding and helicopter extraction
- Two clear windows for 360-degree visibility
- Rainwater collector
- Insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- Vacuum sealed for protection against the elements
- Includes ISO 9650 equipment pack
- Industry leading space per passenger
- Weight: 91 lbs.
LIFE RAFTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT SHIPPING RATE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR ORDER AT THE TIME OF INVOICING FOR DESTINATIONS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS US ONLY, All others will be calculated on an individual basis, including all islands not accessible by commercial delivery trucks.
Rates are as follows to Commercial Addresses:
$150 Southeast: AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
$200 Northeast: CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, WI
$250 West Coast: AZ, CA, CO, IA, ID, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
If Shipping to a Residential address, please add $125.00 to the above rates
LIFERAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT BY EXPEDITED SERVICE.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
Item #: 551351