Airhead Slash Steerable Tube
The Slash is a unique steerable tube complete with fins and a patented design that gives riders the power to steer by simply leaning in the direction they want to move. This two rider tube includes an open back designed for easy re-boarding from the water.
Reinforced with a rugged 840-denier, double-stitched nylon cover, the tube is ridged and easily responsive to the rider's steering commands. Slash is enhanced with a Kwik-Connect, Speed Safety Valve, EVA pad, and deluxe nylon-covered handles with neoprene knuckle guards.
- Steerable: To dodge the wake or not, the choice is yours to make! Just lean left to go left, and lean right to go right.
- Kwik-Connect: Our one-of-a-kind Kwik-Connect tow system lets you quickly and easily connect your tube to the rope, increasing the amount of time you spend on the water.
- Padded Handles: Nylon-wrapped handles paired with neoprene knuckle guards ensure comfort as you ride. The added materials make these handles tough and ready to handle years of fun in the sun.
- Speed Safety Valve: Our patented valves make it exceptionally quick and easy to either inflate or deflate the Slash. The secure design minimizes the risk of air leaks and keeps you on the water longer.
- Full nylon cover
- Cover: Full Nylon
- Size (deflated): 58in L x 48in W
- Max Capacity: 2 Riders
- Tube Style: Steerable