Go Power! Solar Flex Solar Charging Expansion Kit 55 Watts
Note: The Go Power! GP-FLEX-55E Solar Charging Expansion Kit does not include a digital controller. It is designed to be added to the Go Power! GP-FLEX-55 Solar Panel Charging Kit which includes a Controller.
The Go Power! Solar Flex™ 55 Watt Expansion panel is aerodynamic and DURABLE--a low-profile and bendable solar battery charger for RVs, boats, work trucks, long-haul trailers, and sleeper cabs. This solar panel conforms to almost any surface and is designed to provide a powerful charging solution for batteries. The high-efficiency monocrystalline cells produce more power per square foot than any other flexible panel on the market.
An impermeable lamination coats the entire module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved areas, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screw mounting options and the grommets are an added bonus for ease-of-installation. The thin, lightweight module can also be sewn into canvas, including bimini tops, making it a truly versatile solar module.
- (1) GP-FLEX-55 high-efficiency monocrystalline solar panel
- MC4 cable with MC4 connectors
- Mounting hardware
- Unlike other "flexible" products, Solar Flex uses high-efficiency monocrystalline cells that produce more power per square foot than any other flexible panel on the market
- An impermeable lamination coats the entire module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved areas, eliminating any need for custom mounts
- Panel can be affixed by adhesive or screw mounting options and grommets are an added bonus for ease-of-installation
- Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- Supplied with multi-contact MC4 connectors for serial wiring between Go Power! solar kits
- CE certified
- Solar panel curves up to 30° to conform to almost any surface
- 82% lighter than other solar modules
- Durable surface is less than 1/8" (3 mm) thick
- Flexible, high-efficiency back-contact cells
- CE certified panel made from marine-grade material
For further details see Product Data Sheet for this product
- Solar cell type: Monocrystalline
- Maximum Power: 17.5 Volt DC
- Maximum Power Current: 55 Watts
- Maximum Power Current: 2.88 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 19.0V
- Short Circuit Current: 3.04A
- Maximum System voltage: 600VDC
- Dimensions: 44.9" H x 11.3" W x 0.1" D
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.72 kg)
- Panel Warranty: 5 years
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate