Lewmar Inflatable Yacht Fender
Lewmar Super Duty Inflatable Yacht Fenders are over 50% more abrasion resistant and twice as tear resistant than the best selling competitor's brand. They are made of 30% heavier material and have a tensile strength that is 15% greater than the competition. Lewmar inflatable yacht fenders also feature 2" nylon webbing attachment straps on both ends, rated to 4,500 lbs, and are manufactured with welded seams so there's no glue to harden or break down.
Inflation and deflation is easy, with a heavy-duty, spring-actuated, quarter-turn locking valve similar to those found on inflatable boats.
- 30% heavier material and 15% higher tensile strength than the Competition
- Over 50% more abrasion resistant and twice as tear resistant than the best selling Competitor's brand
- Fast and easy inflation
- The inflation valve is similar to many found on inflatable boats. Your existing pump may be used to inflate these fenders, but you may need one of the adapters originally supplied with your pump.
- Heavy duty spring actuated valve with quarter turn lock
- Easy inflation and deflation
- Compact for easy storage when not in use
- 2" nylon webbing attachment straps on both ends, rated to 4500 lbs
- Welded seams
- NO GLUE to harden or break down
- 5 Year Warranty
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.