Schaefer TuffLuff Headstay Foil Kit - Maximum Headstay Length: 50'
Schaefer TuffLuff twin groove headsail foils are light, durable and race proven over hundreds of thousands of miles. Whether you are a club racer competing on summer evenings or an around-the-world sailor facing the gales of the lower latitudes, you can rely on TuffLuff to help you finish first.
How To Select The Proper Extrusion:
- Select the maximum headstay length which is greater or equal to your boats headstay length
- Match the maximum headstay diameter with your boats headstay diameter.
- Fast, easy installation*
- Twin groove foil for fast sail changes
- High quality stainless steel feeder fits neatly over the TuffLuff foil to guide the sail luff into the extrusion for a flawless hoist every time
- Oversized pre-feeder with silicon bronze rollers smooth out the sail on its way to the feeder assuring a perfect set and eliminates the need to hand feed the sail
- Aerodynamic stainless steel top cap guards against chafe from crossed or improperly led halyard leads
- Extrusion snaps easily over the forestay
- Includes: Extrusion, 45-06 Opening prefeeder, TuffLuff tape and knife, 2 spacer tubes, sailing tips and instructions
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Extrusion Length: 46' (14m)
- Maximum Headstay Length: 50' (15.2m)
- Maximum Wire Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
- Maximum Rod Diameter: -10
- Luff Tape (included): #5
* When installing a new foil, consider replacing the headstay at the same time. Once a foil is installed, inspecting the headstay underneath is nearly impossible. E-mail our rigging department with your specs for a free quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate