Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Xantrex Freedom XC PRO 2000 Inverter / Charger
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
A true sine wave inverter with a built-in lithium-ion battery charger and transfer switch in a compact, lightweight footprint. Configure and monitor system performance via Bluetooth app available on the optional Bluetooth remote panel (# 808-0817-02)
The Freedom XC PRO inverter/charger, supporting RV-C and J1939 protocols, is the most versatile and flexible AC power solution in the market today. The Freedom XC PRO offers all of the configurable features of the Freedom XC series inverter/charger in a compact, lightweight package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F (-20°C) - 104°F (40°C) for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating enables compressor loads such as an A/C or a fridge to start reliably.
See the Xantrex XC PRO Operator's Guide for installation and operation instructions.
See the Product Datasheet for more details and specifications.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 5 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built in 50A AC Transfer Relay (3KW model): Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power
Built-in Charger features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable:Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization:Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share:Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
- Easily configurable settings to charge any lithium ion battery