Harken ESP Unit 0 Complete Long Leg Kit with Headstay
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
The Harken ESP Unit 0 Complete Long leg Kit with Headstay/16" diameter, 1x19 headstay with a marine eye swaged on one end. Marine eye has 3/16" pin. The other end is loose and is to be cut by customer, then attached to a Sta-lok eye also with 3/8" pin. This includes long leg kit and it is compatible with turnbuckle.
- Harken ESP Furler Jib Reefing and Furling Systems are designed for day sailors and coastal cruisers looking for a well-designed, reliable, easy-to-assemble furler
- Trim safely from the cockpit when the wind blows, and unfurl instead of motoring when it's light for a great day of sailing
- Easy assembly and installation
- Foils slip over standard marine eye and headstay wire for easy installation
- Cut only top foil to fit - adjustable bottom foil fine-tunes system length
- Cut headstay to length and install Sta-lok Eye
- Shackle at tack and head, attach sail to furler, with sail shape controlled by halyard tension
- Built to stand up to the elements
- Spool made from hard lube-anodized aluminum
- Cover, flange and guard molded from glass-reinforced polymers for high strength
- Foils are clear-anodized for durability
- Strong and durable stainless steel sail feeder
- Single-groove round foil withstands extreme reefing loads for secure furling
- Tough foil joints withstand years of torque loading
- 7-year limited warranty
In the Box:
- Harken Part No. 7320.10 & 7320.213/8
- ESP Unit 0 w/ 3/16" headstay and 3/8" long leg kit
- 3/16" x 36' headstay w/ marine eye swaged to top end
- Long Leg Kit (compatible with turnbuckle)
- 3/16", 1 x 19 Wire, type 316 SS, 36' overall (customer cuts to length)
- 133-05 Sta-lok Eye, 3/16" wire x 3/8" pin (customer installs)
- Typical Boat Length: 20' - 28'
- Headstay Length: 36'
- Headstay Diameter: 3/16" (wire)
- Clevis Pin Diameter: 3/8"
For further details see 5 Easy Steps To Instant Rigging Repair
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.