Simrad 24" NSO EVO3S High Performance Multifunction Display System Pack
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Simrad NSO EVO3S High Performance Multifunction Display System Pack has an ultra-bright, full HD 24-inch display that is Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. The screen has wide viewing angles that keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you're wearing polarized sunglasses. This system has an integrated SIX-core processor for a very smooth response, from charting to StructureScan® 3D imaging. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you're cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbor.
In the Box:
- NSO Evo3S 24" Multifunction Display 000-15051-001
- GS25 GPS Antenna 000-11043-001
- OP50 Remote 000-12364-001
- MI10 Micro SD Card Reader - 2 slots 000-13892-001
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 24-inch display Ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you're wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Ultimate Performance Features an integrated SIX-core processor for ultimately smooth response, from charting to StructureScan® 3D imaging. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you're cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbor.
- Low-profile glass helm styling complements any helm design, from ultra-modern to timeless classic. See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Fully Connected Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3 to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.
- Intuitive Control A responsive, multi-touch display places control of your onboard electronics at your fingertips. Intuitively navigate charts, define waypoints, and take control of connected systems such as autopilot, radar, and sonar with a touch. A range of optional keypads add classic controls, perfect for fine adjustments or use in rough conditions.
- Dimensions: 24.61" W x 15.29" H x 3.27" D (625.1mm W x 386mm H x 83mm D); with bracket: 25.55" W x 15.29" H x 8.37" D (648.9mm W x 388.5mm H x 212.5mm D)
- Weight: 17.2 lbs. (7.8 kg)
- Compass safe distance: 19.7" (50 cm)
- Mounting options: Panel or bracket mount (use optional heavy duty bracket (000-13547-001)
- Operating temperature range: 5° F to 131° F (-15°C to +55°C)
- Storage temperature range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Waterproof rating: IPX6 on the font (when panel mounted correctly with only the front exposed). Rear not waterproof. Shock: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Supply Voltage: 12/24 V DC (10 - 31.2 V DC min - max)
- Power consumption (max): 80 W ± 4 W
- Fuse rating: 10 A @ 12 V DC
- Ethernet: (3) RJ 45, (1) Mbit ports. Adapt to 5 pin yellow using Adapter cable 000-11246-001
- Wireless: Internal 802.11b/g/n
- NMEA 2000: (1) NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- J1939: (1) J1939 Micro-C port
- NMEA 0183: (2) NMEA 0183 (IEC61162-1), (2) NMEA 0183-HS (IEC61162-2)
- NMEA 0183 Sentences: Input: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, HDT, HDM, MWV, MWD, DSC, DSE, VDM. (Note AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000) Output: GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, RMC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG, MWV, MWD, TLL, TTM
- Composite Video In: (2) composite video (BNC)
- HDMI In: (1) high definition video (1080p, HDCP 1.4, HDMI-A) (Note: will not pass through HDMI, HDCP from HDMI input port)
- Internal GPS: No
- External storage: (1) Micro SD card slot or use optional USB dash mount card reader with (2) Micro SD slots. Max. card size 32GB. Larger if formatted to NTFS
- Internal storage: 16GB
- Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen size and type: MVA 24" optically bonded TFT
- Viewing angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Control: Full touch screen (multi-touch), OP50 remote controllers
- Cartography: Compatible with C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+), Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , NV Digital (Raster US Charts): CMAP enhanced of U.S.A built in (Rest of world charts required. world base map only)
- Radar: Compatible with Broadband Radar, Halo Pulse Compression Radar, HD Pulse Radar
- Sonar: Compatible with: SonarHub, S5100, StructureScan3D network echo sounder modules
- Autopilot Integration: Full auto pilot control and commissioning
- Autopilot steering modes: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Autopilot maneuvers turn patterns: U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 Or NMEA 0183 (AIS is not bridged to N2K)
- Multimedia: via SonicHub2, FusionLink, *Sirius, **JL Audio. (*USA only, **AUST. & NZ only)
- Langauge Support: Standard Langauge Pack English (US), English (UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish. Other langauges supported by Unlock Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic,Farsi