American Practical Navigator: Bowditch (Volumes 1 and 2 Bound Together)
The American Practical Navigator may be daunting to some, but you will be hard pressed to find a navigational reference that is better written or easier to understand. This is the authoritative resource for professional navigators. It is complete, detailed and presented in a logical step-by-step format that can be appreciated by recreational sailors as well as professionals.
- Complete copy of the latest Government edition
- Includes fold-out charts, tables, and many photos
- Bowditch contains numerous tables, which have been valued for years by practicing navigators and is carried on the bridge of every U.S. Navy ship
- This edition includes the latest advances in electronic navigation and digital charting technology
- Covers non-electronic navigation such as celestial, plotting and dead reckoning
- Includes Volumes 1 and 2 combined
- ISBN: 9781951116057, Pages: 1200
- Original Author: Nathaniel Bowditch
- Current Author: NIMA (National Imagery and Mapping Agency)
- Publisher: Celestaire and Paradise Cay Publications
- Publish Date: February 2020
- Size: 8.5" x 11.0"