Sea-Dog Heavy Duty Battery Selector Switch 422766-1
Status: Call to confirm
This Heavy Duty Battery selector switch can support 380A continuous and 2000A cranking amps which means it can be used for a large single or two smaller diesel engines.
- Can be surface or rear panel mounted
- Ignition protected - safe for installation on gasoline powered boats
- Constructed of injection molded nylon with machined brass contacts
- Installs with four #10 RH fasteners (not included)
- Switch Type: Rotary On / Off
- Maximum Volts: 48 Volts DC
- Continuous Amps: 380A
- Crank Amps: 2000A
- Stud Diameter: 7/16"
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" (H) x 4" (W) x 4" (D)