See More Images Below
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Scanstrut Scanpod Helm Pod
Sales of all Special Buy items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
With great design features, the Scanstrut Helm Pod is a perfect choice for all cockpit configurations. With options to fit radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments, this Helm Pod is traditional White.Features:
- Universal Helm Fixing
- Fits pedestal rails from 0.98" - 1.33".
- Using a unique clamping system, the Pod can fit rail widths from 7" upwards.
- Secure and Watertight Install
- Saddle system supports the Stainless tubing enabling a secure and rigid fit onto the pedestal
- Ensures a watertight seal at cable entry
- No Drill Fixing Kit
- Customized U-bolts fit around rail and through the saddles into the back of the pod
- Eliminates the need for time consuming and awkward drilling of the Stainless rail
- Hassle Free Install and Service
- Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded ABS inserts designed into the pod front
- The design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing
- Increased Protection
- The pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone
- Very high resistance to heat and UV providing confidence that it will not deteriorate over time
- As a standard, the pod is provided uncut
- B&G: Zeus2 12, Zeus3 12, Zeus3s 12, Vulcan 12
- Furuno: 1824C/-BB, 1934C/-BB, 1944C/-BB, DCU12, MFD12, TZTL12F
- Garmin: GPSMAP 1020/1020xs, GPSMAP 1040/1040xs, GPSMAP 1222/1222xs, GPSMAP 3012/4012/5012, GPSMAP 7012/7212, GPSMAP 8012/8212
- Humminbird: Helix 12, ION 12, Solix 10
- Raymarine: Axiom Pro 12S / 12RVX, Axiom 12, Axiom 12+, C Series - C120W, E120W, Element 12 HV, ES 125/127/128, G Series - G120
- Simrad: CP42, Go12 XSE, NSE-12, NSS-12, NSS12 evo2, NSS12 evo3, NSS 12 evo3S, NX45
- Designed for 3/4 Standard Instruments (e.g. ST60)
- Pod Seal Material: high tear strength silicone
- Color: White
For further details see Dimensional Drawing