Oceanic Systems 5519 Secondary Poseidon Display - 19"
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
The Oceanic Systems' 19" Secondary Poseidon Display provides an elegant and modern presentation of all vessel control and monitoring systems. Poseidon supports up to two primary helm displays and up to eight secondary displays elsewhere in the vessel across the network, all available from Oceanic Systems as BlackGlass™ high resolution touchscreen displays. The displays are available in sizes ranging from 10" to 21.5". Using capacitive touch, sunlight readability and night vision settings, these displays are continuously vibrant and beautiful. The Secondary Displays are designed to work in perfect unison with the 5180 Poseidon System Unit, providing real time data in stunning vector graphics. Poseidon is a fully customisable system and the Poseidon® library provides a wide range of preinstalled options to get you going. The system uses 'drag and drop' technology, ensuring simple user configuration throughout.
- BlackGlass™ high resolution touchscreen display
- Displays are designed to work in perfect unison with the 5180 Poseidon System Unit (Sold Separately)
- Maximum of 8 secondary displays can be connected to the Poseidon System Unit (Sold Separately)
- Uses 'drag and drop' technology, ensuring simple user configuration
- Sunlight Readable
- CAT 5 Ethernet Connection
- Display front rated to IP67
- Dimensions: 426 x 365 x 46mm (16.8 x 14.4 x 1.8")
- Active Area: 375mm x 300mm (14.8 x 11.8")
- Electrical Connection: CAT 5 Ethernet
- Resolution 1280 x 1024 HD 4:3 Resolution
- Brightness: 1000 cd/m2 sunlight readable
- Input Power: 9-36 VDC
- STANDBY: Screen On/Off
- DIM: Decrease brightness
- BRIGHT: Increase brightness