Taco Marine LED Spreader / Deck Light
Shed lots of light on the subject whether you’re fishing, entertaining, docking or looking for a mooring with the Taco Marine LED Spreader / Deck Light. The six, high-intensity, 1 watt LEDs produce 50 watts (675 lumens) of light with just a half-amp draw from your 12-volt system.
The LEDs are shock resistant and the polycarbonate housing is impervious to water so you can pound through the waves and then wash it all down without a worry.
Two types of mounting hardware are included for a broad range of installations: a stainless steel adjustable mounting bracket for surface mount, or clamps to accommodate a standard 3/4" to 1" T-top ring.
- Waterproof, UV-resistant polycarbonate housing and lens
- Six, high-intensity, 1-Watt LEDs
- Ideal for T-top installations
- Long lasting, low-draw light fixture impervious to water spray
- Two mounting options
- 1-year limited warranty
- Beam Type: Flood with 150-degree beam angle
- Light Output: 675 lumens, equivalent to 50 watt halogen
- LED Light Color: White
- Housing Color: White
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Material: Clear polycarbonate
- Mount: Flat (stainless steel bracket included) or tube / pipe (clamps for standard 3/4" to 1" IPS T-top ring with 1-1/16" and 1-5/16" OD pipe)
- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC
- Amp draw: 0.5 @ 12 volts
- Ingress protection: IP 67 (Dustproof / protected against temporary immersion to depth of 1 m)
- Dimensions: 5" W x 3-7/16" H x 2-3/16" D
Item #: 201735
Item #: 204790
Item #: 200296