Icom MR-1010RII Marine Radar
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Icom MR-1010RII Marine Radar offers collision risk management with simplified ARPA and DSC/AIS information. Set a watch area, and automatically track up to five targets (or up to ten targets when manually set) that enter via the radar echo. The MR-1010RII's wide viewing display, allows you to select one of the tracked targets for information such as; position, course, speed, CPA, TCPA, bearing, and distance.
- Wide Viewing Angle Color TFT LCD: Offers bright, vivid echoes with 16 steps gradient intensity
- Simplified ARPA (Automatic Radar Plotting Aids): Prevent a collision risk with other vessels or objects with the ability to track up to five targets automatically on the radar echo
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling): When connected to a DSC radio and a DSC call is received, the received message is transferred to the MR-1010RII
- AIS (Automatic Identification System): When connected to an external AIS device, up to 100 AIS target icons may be overlaid on the radar echo
- Target Latitude Longitude Function: Mark points with icons and transfer the position data with NMEA TLL sentences to other NMEA 0183 devices such as an external plotter
- True Tail Function: Shows true moving objects with trails, while static objects are ignored
- Display Size: 10.4-inch color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 480 x 640 dots
- Minimum Range: 25 m; 82 ft (at 1/8 NM range)
- Maximum Range: 36NM
- Range Scales:
- NM: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 36
- Km: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 36, 48
- Preheat time: 90 seconds
- Power Supply: 10.2-42 V DC
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- IP Rating: IPX4 (Water Resistance)
- Usable Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C)
- Input Data Format: NMEA 0183, N+1, AUX, IEC61162-2
- Output Data Format: NMEA 0183
- 60 cm; 2 ft radome scanner
- Rotation Speed: 24, 36 rpm typ.
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 4 degree typ.
- Vertical Beamwidth: 22 degree typ.
- Sidelobe: -22 dB typ.
- IP Rating: IPX6 (Powerful Jet Water Protection)
- Usable Temperature Range:-13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Usable Humidity Range: Less than 95% (at 40°C; 104°F)
- Frequency: 9410 MHz +/-30 MHz
- Modulation: PON
- Peal Output Power: 4kW
- Pulse-width/repetition rate: 80 ns/2160 Hz, 80 ns/1440 Hz, 250 ns/1440 Hz, 350 ns/1440 Hz, 350 ns/720 Hz, 900 ns/7200 Hz
- Modulator: FET Switching
- Intermediate Frequency: 60 MHz
- IF Bandwidth: 10 MHz, 3MHz
- Tuning: Auto/manual selectable
- Supplied System Cable: 15 m; 49.2 ft; OPC-2341