Vetus PA Series Rectangular Opening Porthole (PA3517)
Open Box Item: This is a like new item which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or inner packaging.
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
Vetus PA Series Rectangular Opening Porthole is a Medium-duty porthole with an unframed lens. It is CE classified A III which means it's suitable for use in and above deck cabin bulkhead.
- CE classified A III - suitable for use in and above deck cabin bulkhead
- Opening portlights must be installed above waterline
- Friction hinges allow port to remain open in any position
- (2) Large-diameter knobs ensure that porthole can be closed completely watertight
- Clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible internally or externally
- Mosquito screen optional (Sold Separately)
- Vetus Model No. PA3517
- Materials: Lens: 3/8" smoke gray acrylic
- Frame: Hand-polished anodized aluminum with satin finish
- Cutout: 13-3/4" x 6-7/8" with 2-1/4" corner radius
- Overall: 14-1/2" x 7-5/8"
- Hull / Mounting Thickness: Up to 1-9/16"
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.