Trident Fiberglass LPG / Propane Gas System Single Tank Mini Locker
Note: This item has cosmetic damage that includes: Minor scuffs on top of lid, scratches on the bottom, inside and outside of the locker.
Rigged Propane Tank Lockers Include:
- Hinges (Stainless steel)
- Quick release latch (Chrome plated brass)
- Lid gasket (Rubber)
- Cylinder securing devices
- Thru hull fitting (Bottom vent)
- Straight thru fittings (Access for LPG supply hose / Solenoid wiring)
- Gas Control Panel (12 Volt DC) *
Note: Propane Tanks are Not Included (Sold Separately)
- Trident Fiberglass LPG / Propane Gas System Lockers provide weather and vapor tight protection for cylinder(s), regulator, solenoid valve, etc.
- Marine fiberglass construction with high gloss white gel coat finish
- Tanks are fully rigged and include chromed brass and stainless hardware
- Wall mounted marine LPG regulator with 300 PSI gauge, pigtail hose and brass solenoid
- Brass adapter for disposable reserve LPG canister
- Thru-hull vent fitting
- Straight thru fitting for supply hose and wiring
- Meets ABYC standards
- Lockers have flat head 316 stainless steel screws with nylon locking nuts
- Lid gasket is a strong edged trim seal with improved air tight capabilities that increases service life of the seal)
- Improved thickness of the fiberglass body and lid means increased strength and stiffness
* Note: Gas Control Panel can be upgraded to a full gas control and leak detection system (Optional 1300-7761 Control / Detection System Sold Separately)
Note: Lockers must be installed on or recessed into the boat exterior (not in a lazarette or other enclosed space). The Gasketed top must open to the sky and latch tightly closed. It must be vented at the bottom (recommend. 5/8" or 3/4" thru hull fittings and hose); downward and outboard (with no pockets): to a point above the water line and at least 2 feet from a hull opening to the boat interior and from an engine exhaust outlet. All holes for fuel hose(s), wiring, etc. must be sealed.