is limited to stock availability.
ONLY 2 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Raymarine Quantum Q24C CHIRP Radome (WiFi & Raynet) - REMANUFACTURED
This Remanufactured Product is Covered with a Two (2) Year Warranty.
Raymarine Quantum CHIRP Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology. Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges.
- Compact, solid state radar
- CHIRP Pulse Compression Radar Imaging
- Reduces clutter
- Ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges
- Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18' (6m) minimum range (80% improvement over magnetron radars)
- Immediate awareness – starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Superior interference rejection eliminates noise from other radars
- Simplified Installation Wi-Fi or thin wire network connectivity
- Integrated Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminates need to run new radar cables
- Energy Efficient
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Solid state transmitter results in safe emissions, reduced power consumption
- Extends vessel battery life when under sail
- Lightweight — weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Uses same bolt pattern as previous generation radars
- Radar type: CHIRP pulse compression
- Transmitter: Solid state
- Antenna size: 21.3"
- Antenna type: Phased array
- Maximum range scale: 24 NM
- Minimum range scale: 1/16 NM
- Interfaces Wi-Fi or wired ethernet (RayNet)
- Compatible MFDs
- a Series Multifunction Displays
- c Series Multifunction Displays
- e Series and eS Series Multifunction Displays
- gS Series Multifunction Displays running LightHouse II release 16 or higher
- Input voltage: 12 - 24 volt DC (min: 10.8 volt DC, max: 31.2 volt DC)
- Power consumption: 17 watt (7 watt standby, 2 watt sleep)
- Dimensions: 21.3"
- Beam Width: 4.9° horizontal / 20° vertical
- Data cable sold separately