ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org
This display was installed by a customer and then returned. There is no original packaging however all of the original components are included. This display comes with a full manufacturer's warranty.
The B&G Vulcan 12 Display is a powerful all-in-one Chartplotter and depth sounder for mid-sized sailboats and is ideal for cruisers and racers alike.
Vulcan 12 FS incorporates B&G's forward looking collision avoidance sonar technology for safe passage making in areas where chart accuracy is uncertain. Vulcan 12 includes 3G/4G or Halo 20/20+ Radar support giving the user ultimate situational awareness for passage making at night and in poor weather. Vulcan 12 will also connect to B&G sailing instruments and autopilot systems for a fully integrated electronics package.
No physical buttons and low profile mounting options makes Vulcan 12 one of the cleanest and most integrated looking navigation device for aftermarket installs. Combine this with an extensive set of advanced sailing software features inherited from it's bigger brother, the Zeus2, and the Vulcan 12 is the go-to standalone navigation display for the aspiring sailor.
Additional features include:
NMEA 2000 - Connect to GPS antennas, temperatureprobes, fuel management sensors, SonicHub audio server, Engine data, and much more.
Industry standard micro SD - Allows for your choice of chart provider to be installed and logging sonar data for Insight Genesis.
Wireless - Built-in GoFree functionality via internal wireless connectivity. Access to Navico Insight Store for transferring chart and sonar data.
Sailing Specific Instruments - Interface with NMEA 2000 sailing enhancing devices like wind speed sensors and compasses.
Insight Genesis - Upload your sonar logs to Insight Genesis directly from your device with internal Wi-Fi connected to an internet hot-spot.
Internal 10Hz GPS - 10 times per second position update rate for faster mapping updates, accurate charting positions, and more accurate speed over ground measuring.
- Easy to use multi-touch user interface
- Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Radar integration
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built in 10 Hz, high sensitivity GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slots
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in ForwardScan sonar
- Operates with ZC1 and ZC2 Remote controller
- Advanced NMEA 2000 networking
- BEP C-Zone Integration
- Fusion Link and sonicHub2 Audio Support
- AIS SARTs
- NMEA Data Logging
- GRIB Weather support
- H5000 system integration
- SailSteer, Laylines with Sailing Time, WindPlot
- Adjustable page split ratios and panel layouts
- Best in Class Cartography support
In the Box:
- Power cable: 4-pin connector to 4 bare wires for power in, power control bus and external alarm 6.5ft (2m)
- Dash mount kit
- Bracket Mount
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to +55°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit. Radar and Sirius (USA only) connectivity only (unless unlocked)
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Supply Voltage: 10-17 V DC
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Display Size: 12 inches
- SD Card Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Weight: 4.94 lbs (2.242 kg)
- Power Consumption typical: 24 W
- Power Consumption max: 30 W
- Dimensions W x H x D: 12.20"W x 8.63"H x 3.26"D (310 mm x 219 mm x 82.7 mm) (no bracket)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- Steering Modes: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail)
- Autopilot: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail). Requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission
- Digital Switching: BEP C-Zone
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Approvals / Compliance: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Shock Vibration: CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: Exports NMEA 0183 over WiFi
- Radar compatibility: Halo, Broadband, HD Radars
- Position Accuracy: Horizontal Accuracy 9.8 ft (3m)
- Charts supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan. Sinle 9 Pin Xsonic Connector
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal
- GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- N2K PGNs: Receive only59392 ISO Acknowledgement, 59904 ISO Request, 60928 ISO Address Claim, 65285 Temperature with Instance, 65323 Data User Group Request, 65325 Reprogram Status, 65341 Autopilot Mode, 65480 Autopilot Mode, 127245 Rudder, 127251 Rate of Turn, 127257 Attitude, 127488 Engine Parameters, Rapid Update, 127489 Engine Parameters, Dynamic, 127493 Transmission Parameters, Dynamic, 127503 AC input status, 127504 AC Output Status, 127505 Fluid Level, 127506 DC Detailed Status, 127507 Charger Status, 127508 Battery Status, 127509 Inverter Status, 129033 Time & Date, 129038 AIS Class A Position Report, 129039 AIS Class B Position Report, 129040 AIS Class B Extended Position Report, 129794 AIS Class A Static and Voyage Related Data, 129801 AIS Addressed Safety Related Message, 129802 AIS Safety Related Broadcast Message, 129808 DSC Call Information, 129809 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part A, 129810 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part B, 130313 Humidity, 130314 Actual Pressure, 130576 Small Craft Status, 130842 SimNet DSC Message, 130851 Event Reply, 130817 Product Info, 130820 Reprogram Status, 130832 Fuel Used - High Resolution, 130834 Engine and Tank Configuration, 130838 Fluid Level Warning, 130843 Sonar Status, Frequency and DSP Voltage,Transmit and Receive:61184 Parameter Request/Command, 65289 Trim Tab Insect Configuration, 65291 Backlight Control, 65292 Clear Fluid Level Warnings, 65293 LGC-2000 Configuration, 126208 ISO Command Group Function, 126992 System Time, 126996 Product Info, 127237 Heading/Track Control, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 128259 Speed, Water referenced, 128267 Water Depth, 128275 Distance Log, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 129026 COG & SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 GNSS Position Data, 129283 Cross Track Error, 129284 Navigation Data, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats in View, 130074 Route and WP Service - WP List - WP Name & Position, 130306 Wind Data, 130310 Environmental Parameters, 130311 Environmental Parameters, 130312 Temperature, 130577 Direction Data, 130840 Data User Group Configuration, 130845 Parameter Handle, 130850 Event Command, 130831 Suzuki Engine and Storage Device Config, 130835 SetEngineAndTankConfiguration, 130839 Pressure Insect ConfigurationTransmit only65287 Configure Temperature INSOcts, 65290 Paddle Wheel Speed Configuration, 129285 Route/Waypoint Data, 130818 Reprogram Data, 130819 Request Reprogram, 130828 Set Serial Number, 130836 Fluid Level Insect Configuration, 130837 Fuel Flow Turbine Configuration
- Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only), GRIB
- Langauges: Standard Langauge Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish. Other Langauge unlocksAsian Langauge Pack: English (US), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Eastern European Langauge Pack: English (US), English (UK), Bulgarian, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, TurkishRussia/Ukraine Langauge pack: English (US), English(UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, UkrainianMiddle Eastern Langauge Pack: English (US), English (UK), Arabic, German, Spanish, Farsi, French, Italian
- Interface: Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NEA 2000
- Manouevres Turn Patterns: U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking
- Multimedia: via SonicHub2, FusionLink, *Sirius, **JL Audio. *USA only, **AUST. & NZ only)
- Correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS, *Galileo ,*BeiDou. *Limited by network
- Backlight Color: White
Item #: 262145