Zodiac BayRunner 420 with Yamaha F50 EFI 4-Stroke - 1670 Decitex
BayRunner 420 - NEO G2 / F50 EFI 2021
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND OR TRUCK FREIGHT.
It ships ONLY via Boat Hauler and requires special handling and prepping to ship.
Please Email us at Inflatables@Defender.com for a valid shipping and handling cost estimate.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Boat Hauler shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 13' 9
- Beam: 6' 3
- Hull Weight: 595 lbs
- Engine: Yamaha F50LB
- 50 HP EFI 4-Stroke
- Motor Weight: 247 lbs
- Capacity: (7) Persons or 1625 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3)
- Fabric Type: 1670 Decitex, Commercial Grade NEO (CSM - Hypalon)
- Slide-On Tube System
- Zodiac Factory Warranty: 5 Years
- Yamaha Factory Warranty: 3 Years
Standard Hull / Tube Features Include:
- Deep V Fiberglass Hull
- Molded Non-Skid Deck
- Bow Locker
- Bow D-Ring
- Transom D-Rings
- High Profile, Double Rubbing Strake
- Removable Tubes for Easy Storage, Repair or Replacement
Standard Features Include:
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- (2) Paddles
- 12 Gallon Under-Seat Fuel Tank
- 2-Person Helm Seat
- FRP Console with Aluminum Base and Port Side Seat
- No Feedback Steering System
- Battery Box
- Bow Locker Cushion
- Navigation Lights
- Digital Yamaha Command Link Tachometer & Speedometer
Package has the following options (Prices are Not Included in Base Sticker Price Above):
- Dealer Prep and Testing - $400.00
- Freight in to Defender's Warehouse - $908.00
PLEASE NOTE: The price displayed above is the base selling price for the Boat and Motor ONLY. Please read the ENTIRE description for complete package price including the cost of Options, Dealer Prep and Destination Fees.
To calculate Total Package price (not including sales tax if applicable), add the "Our Price" at the top right of this page to any options and other fees that may be immediately above. The total is the Total Package price.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.