Fusion Signature Series 12-Volt Marine Monoblock Amplifier
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Signature Series, 12-volt, Monoblock Marine Amplifier provides a low battery drain with high output, making this an ideal amplifier for the marine environment. With a peak power of 2250-watts, the Signature Series Monoblock Amplifier provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer, without needing to worry about battery drain.
- Fusion's first 8 Channel, Class-D Hi-Fi Marine Amplifier
- 2250 Watt peak power - draws less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier
- Configurable for 1 Ohm impedance - delivering enough power to bring your Signature Series subwoofer components to life
- Designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs that provide extra protection from the elements
- Engineered fin layout, calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation
- Polished stainless steel control panel cover that conceals and helps protect all cable connections and the setting control panel, while providing an attractive finish
- Zone designations - input and output connections are labeled as zones
- Perfect for the marine environment and carries a 3-year warranty
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Subwoofer frequency response: 10Hz - 320Hz
- Peak power: 2250 Watts
- Rated power (4 Ohms): 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated power (2 Ohms): 850 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated power (1 Ohm): 1100 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 1 Ohm 1% THD
- Mounting dimensions:
- Length: 11-13/16"
- Width: 8-1/4"
- Height: 2"