Fusion Signature Series 3 Marine Subwoofer w/LED Lighting - Sport White
The Signature Series 3 Subwoofer offers a carefully balanced blend of exceptional mechanical design and brilliant acoustic engineering. Featuring a 10" high tensile polypropylene cone and upgraded 600 Watt peak power, the Signature Series 3 Subwoofer delivers a premium low frequency bass that provides a truly memorable audio experience on the water.
- Industry-first, marine subwoofers with CRGBW (Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Warm White) LED lighting
- Illuminates with an unprecedented spectrum of colors from pastels to vibrant hues
- Control the color, brightness, light mode and speed with the optional MS-CRGBWRC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Stunningly defined power and premium low frequency resonance
- Polypropylene cone technology that provides a high-resolution, low frequency acoustics for excellent self-damping and bass reproduction
- Stylish sports grille designed for ultimate cone protection and great looks to complement any vessel
- Large diameter voice coil that produces an exclusive signature sound with wave-rippling bass
- Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment
- IP65 water resistance, perfect for both indoor and outdoor installations
- Designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness
- Subwoofer size: 10"
- Peak power: 600 Watts
- RMS power rating: 300 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 86 dB
- Magnetic structure: 68 oz.
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended amplifier power (RMS): 50 - 600 W/Ch
- Grille color: White
- Cone / surround material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Voice coil diameter: 2"
- LED color options: CRGBW (Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Warm White)
- Water and dust resistance (IP rating): IP65
- Mounting diameter clearance: 8-3/4"
- Mounting depth clearance: 5-1/4"
- Subwoofer dimensions: Ø 10-13/16" x 6-3/4"
- Warranty: 3 years
Signature Series 3 Subwoofer Installation Instructions
Documentation available at the following links: