Davis Instruments Spar-Fly Wind Indicator
The Spar-Fly™ by Davis Instruments combines high impact plastic and marine grade metals for unsurpassed sensitivity and durability. With a needle bearing for optimum sensitivity and spoiler holes for reduced lift, the Spar-Fly™ Wind Indicator ensures a true reading of the wind.
- Spoiler holes in vane for reduced lift and increased accuracy
- V-Shaped silhouette and bright red color; can be easily seen from the deck
- Makes docking easier with better understanding of wind direction
- Needle bearing balance provides high sensitivity
- High impact plastic vane and marine grade metals for unsurpassed durability
- Simple and convenient to install - hardware included
- Mounts using a top mount fitting or quick-release side mount
- Color: Red
- Material: Plastic, Marine Grade Metal
- Weight: 0.07 lbs.
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Mounts: (1) Top Mount and (1) Quick-Release Side Mount
Davis Instruments Spar-Fly™ Instructions